I am happy to announce the new release of Jira Timetracker Plugin.
Timetracker v1.2.0 changelog
- The tabindex value of the duration time input field has been fixed.
- The information typed in the input fields will no longer get lost when refreshing the browser.
- In the worklog notes, the rn characters are handled appropriately.
- JIRA 6.x compatibility fixed.
- Worklog table issue column shows the issue description when hovering the mouse pointer over the Issue Key.
- Calendar highlights function. (Other months, weekend and days with worklogs.)
- In the specified interval, Missing Days Report checks day by day the number of working hours logged on working days. (Configurable.)
- Rounding function on “End Time” and “Start Time Now” buttons.